OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong computer skills
- An interest or experience in drafting, math, architecture and/or engineering
- Can work independently and cooperatively with staff and customers
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN
“We are more than half way through the class, and we have a lot to show for it. The students have progressed from hardly knowing how to layout walls in our CAD software, to being able to frame a house and analyze the trusses. We are continually enhancing their skills through practice, practice and more practice. Through this, the difficulty of buildings has evolved from small single story homes to large 2-story homes with complex girder configurations. It is exciting to observe the students as they continue to learn and grow.”
THIS COURSE WILL BEGIN TENTATIVELY AT THE END OF JUNE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INTERVIEW FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE THIS COURSE, PLEASE FILL OUT OUR APPLICATION HERE AND CONTACT OUR MAIN OFFICE.
OUR DESIGN TEAM
- Complete the design and engineering of Truss Placement Plans from the start to finish according to the architect’s plans and industry codes.
- Interact frequently with architects to clarify revisions and processing.
- Interact and coordinate with sales reps, builders and contractors.
- Prepare and coordinate all final engineered drawings and process accordingly.
- Work professionally and responsibly to maintain a strong work ethic between all parties both within our company structure and throughout our customer environment.